Terms & Conditions
- Payment Policy
- Return Policy
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Shipping info
- Sales Policy
You need the Pink international ones if you send US Postal money orders. Please make payment payable to "BC Artifacts Ltd." and mail to the address noted below.
BC ARTIFACTS LTD.
PO BOX 71088
Delta, BC V4C8E7
Returns should be sent to:
BC ARTIFACTS LTD.
PO Box 71088
7921 120 Street
Delta, BC V4C 8E7
I guarantee all relics I sell to be ancient and or authentic.
I try my best to provide an accurate description and the best images possible, but if an artifact you buy from me does not live up to your expectations then return it within 30 days of receiving it for any reason and I will be happy to refund your money less any fees I may have incurred to ship it to you or you costs to ship it back to me.
In this business there are a lot of different opinions when it comes to grades and types of artifacts so please keep this in mind.
If at anytime after the 30 day approval period (give or take a couple days) this artifact is ever determined as a replica and not authentic buy one of the well recognized Authenticators of Northwest artifacts listed below:
- Steve Wallman (Retired)
- Mark Berreth (New)
- Jim Bennett
- Jeb Taylor
- Ben Stermer
- Bill Jackson
- Dwain Rogers
I will be happy to credit you the total amount spent and any fees incurred on our Website towards a replacement item off the website. I do not give refunds for any reason after 30days so please if you have any issues with an item let me know ASAP.
Please remember I Do Not guarantee artifact types, ages or grade evaluations and can only guarantee authenticity to the best of my knowledge to date.
If such payments are not made, I will keep the deposit and refund the balance via personal check.
No relics will be sent for 'pre approval' before a payment is made in full.
This policy is going to be adhered to on all transactions from 1-1-2009 onward.
No relics will be sent for 'pre approval' before a payment is made in full. All Native American artifacts are guaranteed to be ancient unless stated otherwise.
BC Artifacts Ltd. specialize in NW Great Basin and Columbia River arrowheads, relics, gold rush, trade items, bottles, basketry, carvings, minerals, fossils, ancient tools, museum quality items and antiques. I will buy and sell, single items or large collections, and have appraisal and identification services to suit all your Northwestern artifact needs!
We do not promote, advocate or support the damage, desecration or altering of any heritage site or heritage object or removal of any from a heritage site. WE DO NOT PURCHASE RECENTLY OBTAINED ARTIFACTS! Please check the laws in your state or province for more info about artifact collecting and sales. Any and all artifacts on this site are legally purchased from notarized Collections and were collected legally to the best of my Knowledge!
At BC Artifacts Ltd. your privacy is very important to us. When you order or send personal information for an Item of interest that information is considered private and will not be shared with anyone outside of our company. From time to time you may receive e-mail from us letting you know about upcoming events or news.
The web browser that you use allows for a small text file called a “Cookie” to be saved to your computer’s hard drive. We only utilize cookies when you sign into our web site to track the time you’ve spent on our site. These cookies do not allow us to track your viewing of other web sites, they just let us know when you sign in and sign out of our site.
Protection of Information
Information collected from Registered Users is stored on databases and other servers kept in secure locations under the custody and control of BC Artifacts Ltd. or its third party hosting services. BC Artifacts Ltd. uses network firewalls to protect such servers. BC Artifacts makes reasonable efforts to protect such information but cannot guarantee that such efforts will be successful.
BC Artifacts Ltd. website is intended for use by persons of all ages
All material on this web site is the property of BC Artifacts Ltd.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our designated agent.
#71088 7921 120 Street
Delta, BC V4C 8E7
The notification should be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you have any questions about our site please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can reach us via phone at 778-386-3110. Or you can send us a message through our contact page.
Need some help?
feel free to call customer service